Antique Vtg Belgian Tapestry Victorian Men Women Dancing Couple Mandolin 52x18
Lovely vintage or antique piece! A lovely Victorian English or American scene.
Dancing, mandolin playing, portrait painting, a cute little dog.. The colors are muted tones of pink, green, beige, gray, etc. The scene measures approximately 18" x 52", plus the edges. We have many antiques and vintage collectibles - see our other items. Please see all photos for detailed description.
The item "Antique Vtg Belgian Tapestry Victorian Men Women Dancing Couple Mandolin 52x18" is in sale since Sunday, April 11, 2021. This item is in the category "Antiques\Tapestries".
The seller is "rightclickauctions" and is located in Pisgah Forest, North Carolina. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Department: Adults
- More style: Large Victorian Dresses, White Men's Wigs
- Time Period Manufactured: Pre-1930
- Extra subject details: Instrument Playing Serenading Serenade Ballroom Dance
- Suitable For: Table
- Maker details: Made in Belgium / Belgian made, unknown maker
- Size: Medium
- Material: Fabric
- Subject details: Painting Portrait Park Landscape Guitar Playing
- Shape details: Horizontal Rectangle Over 4' Long Wide
- Style detail: French Belgian Renaissance English British Court
- Finish: Antique
- More subject: Dog People Old England Edwardian Victorian Europe
- Size details: Small Medium Large 18" x 52" Long Rectangle
- Brand: Unbranded
- Colors: Pink blue beige green red gray orange
- Style: Victorian
- Color: Multicolor
- Theme: Dancing
- Type: Tapestry